• Looks
  • Food
  • Lifestyle
  • La Map
  • Vide-dressing
  • FAQ

mercredi 11 novembre 2009

Jour férié rime avec ...

... Vide dressing bien renfloué!


Je continue à vider le dressing des copines et j'ajoute quelques pièces du mien au passage!

ICI!

ENJOY !!

PS: Also some people requested that I start translating my articles (or part of them) in English, I'd like to know how many of you who don't speak French would be interested in that so that I can decide whether to do it or not so please leave comments!


16 commentaires :

  1. Gorgeous closet!

    If U have a mood, look at my giveaway!


    X♥X♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Daphne! I am Spanish, the Principality of Asturias. I follow your blog a long time. Fantastic your style and your blog too. It would be great to have a translation into Spanish because they dont speak any French haha;) XOXO.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi,
    I am from germany and...je ne parle pas bien français. ;-)
    I love your style and I follow your blog every day.
    Google translate this side in german...so I can read your blog.
    Lots of love
    Danni

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Anastasie de N***11 novembre 2009 à 20:42

    Si les étrangers veulent se mettre à la mode de Paris, qu'ils apprennent le français! Mais ça ne suffira pas à leur donner la french touch!...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. @Anastasie:Paris n'est pas la seule capitale de la mode!Je ne t'apprendrai rien en te disant que Milan, New York et Londres sont aussi des hauts lieux de l'industrie de la mode et du luxe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love your blog and would if you translated it in English, and your closet is divine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello,
    I'm Hannah.I'd love if you could start translating your blog into English because it takes so much more time when I have to copy and paste the text into a translator myself.
    Thankyooou.
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. want it in english i don't speak french but i love your blog!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Alors, je suis singapourienne et je peux lire en francais (pcq j'ai juste terminé mon échange à Paris).. mais ben, c'est mieux s'il y a une traduction en anglais :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. hey it would be great if you could translate!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. pleas please please :)
    it would be nice if you could translate!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I don't understand much French, but I do enjoy your blog. I agree with Danni, people can translate with google reader, if they can't read French.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. If you can so please write in English:) Best wishes from Poland

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de vos commentaires qui sont tous lus avec attention.

Les commentaires sont tous modérés, pas d'inquiétude si votre commentaire n'apparaît pas tout de suite ;-)

Thank you for your comments, they are all appreciated.

All comments are moderated, don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away ;-)


Daphné Moreau | www.modeandthecity.net
Blog mode et lifestyle depuis 2007


Design par Andréa Délétang | Mentions légales | Licence Creative Commons

Le contenu de ce blog est mis à disposition selon les termes de la Licence Creative Commons
Attribution - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale - Pas de Modification 3.0 France
.